Room 13 Students

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Fiafia Night

Last night was our very popular Fiafia Night. Once again we had a fabulous turn out by all whanau to support a night where CPS showcase our many cultures and talent.

Room 13, Room 14 and Room 1 combined together to perform our world famous CPS song and a waiata action song.

I hope you were able to join us and support us in a very enjoyable evening of dance, song and food.








Student Voice

  • Yesterday we went to school. At school there was a Fiafia Night and lots of balloons. Our families came and our cousins came too. They had a performance. The first was Room 1, 14 and 13. We did a CPS song. I was wearing a nice dress. I felt happy.        - Angel 
 
_____________________________________
 
  • The Fiafia night was as cool as Angel. They watched it. I was excited. My mum and Jade watched me.   - Nikilas
 
_____________________________________
 
  • Last night at Fiafia Night I thought wearing a long skirt would make me nervous but it didn't. No one laughed but I did. I tried to look at my family when I already knew I couldn't see my family at all. Even though my family didn't give me at least $1, I was still proud of myself that I was there and that my family was there.    - Mylene
 
_____________________________________
 
  • I was going to Fiafia night. I saw girls. I felt happy because I was dancing. I wore Tongan clothes. My mum and my dad watched me. I was proud.    - Issac

No comments:

Post a Comment